Solicitations & Awards
To maximize competition when purchasing services and supplies we:
- Encourage interested vendors to register in the System for Award Management at www.sam.gov/;
- Place notices of planned acquisitions on https://sam.gov; GSA eBuy; NASA SEWP V; NIH NITAAC; etc. (Note: the site the notice is posted on depends on the supplies/services being procured.)
Acquisition information is publicized through https://sam.gov; GSA eBuy; NASA SEWP V; NIH NITAAC; etc.; therefore, companies wishing to do business with the Federal Bureau of Prisons (Bureau) are strongly encouraged to become familiar with these websites and register for notifications in their area of expertise. Interested parties are responsible for monitoring these sites for current acquisition information and documents.
What is posted to the sam.gov website?
- requests for information
- notices of proposed government purchases exceeding $25,000
- subcontracting leads
- contract awards
- sales of surplus property
- foreign business opportunities
- purchases that are to be made exclusively from small businesses
Vendors interested in learning how to navigate https://sam.gov can access the Federal Service Desk Knowledge Base for assistance. Please read the Guide before attempting to search for the Bureau's solicitations.