Job Series Number: 0680
Pay Levels GS-12, GS-13
For consideration at the GS-12 level
- you have two years of professional dentistry experience and/or training
- you have demonstrated superior academic ability
For consideration at the GS-13 level
You must have three years of professional dentistry experience and/or training to at least that of a Board eligible, where your experience and/or training consists of one of the following:
- post-licensure professional experience in the general practice of dentistry
- approved internship training
- approved residency training
- graduate-level study in an accredited dental school
- post-licensure professional experience in a specialized area of practice
- other advanced study or training outside of dental school or hospital creditable towards satisfaction of training program requirements for Board eligibility.
We are hiring for this position at many locations across the country.
Normally when a vacancy is announced, it's for a job opening at a specific location. However, because this position is in high demand it's considered an "open-continuous" announcement. That means you get to choose your top two facilities that you want to work at. Here's how it works:
Apply for this position using the usajobs.gov website as you would do with any other
Dentist Open-Continuous Announcement
Select any two locations that you want to work at.
View all of our locations
- After your application is accepted, you will be added to a standing register of qualified candidates.
- When a position becomes available at one of the facilities that you selected, you will be considered for that position, and if you are selected we will contact you with an offer.
It's that simple!
Please consider the following locations that have immediate vacancies:
Join the leader in Correctional Health Care
We value your unique contribution to our collaborative team medicine approach of providing health care. Come and experience a level of clinical diversity and continuity of care not commonly available in the private sector.
- A supportive, safe, and secure environment with opportunity for growth and advancement.
- A competitive federal government salary and benefits, including health care and retirement.
- Potential for loan repayment.
- Potential for recruitment incentives.
- Flexible work options.